Your affirmative act of using Stock Market Finders signifies that you agree to the following terms
of use. If you do not agree, do not use Stock Market Finders.
2. Changes to Stock Market Finders We may discontinue or change any service or feature on Stock Market Finders at any time without notice.
3. Trading Risks
Trading generally is not appropriate for someone with limited resources and limited investment or trading experience and low risk tolerance. Trading of FOREX, CFDs, derivatives and other investment products that are leveraged, can carry a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The nature of leveraged products means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. It is possible that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and will need to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. If you fail to meet any margin requirement, your position may be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses. Selling short may result in losses beyond your initial deposit as well, because you may have to purchase a security at a very high price in order to cover a short position. YOU MAY RAPIDLY LOSE ALL OF THE FUNDS DEPOSITED FOR TRADING AND YOU MAY EVEN LOSE MORE THAN YOUR DEPOSIT. Penny stock investors are often unable to sell stock back to the dealer that sold them the stock. Therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. In particular, you should not fund trading with retirement savings, student loans, second mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or homeownership, or funds required to meet your living expenses. Trading requires good knowledge of financial markets, trading techniques and strategies. You should understand that while trading you will compete with other market professionals, licensed traders and those employed by trading firms. In addition to normal market risks, you may experience losses due to system failures. Trading also may result in paying large commissions. The total size of commissions that you pay on your trades may significantly add to your losses or significantly reduce your earnings. Before deciding to trade you should carefully consider your objectives, financial resources, needs, your level of experience and other circumstances. We recommend you seek advice from an independent financial advisor before going into real trading.
4. No Investment Advice Provided
Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. ltd will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
Stock Market Finders, hereby disclaims all warranties with regard to any services and information provided on Website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable. We make no representations about the suitability of the services or information provided on Website for any purpose. All the services and information is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant the services and information will be provided regularly, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. We are not responsible for any communication failures, distortions or delays when using our Website.
6. Trading on Stock Market Finders
All companies, particularly brokerages supported by Stock Market Finders are subject to our internal audit, they pass our comprehensive screening to offer you the best trading experience on Stock Market Finders. However we have no influence over something and/or someone not under our watch by nature, law, other applicable regulations or circumstances. Stock Market Finders is not responsible for operation/non-operation of any third-party companies, services of which are provided on www.stockmarketfinders.com, including but not limited to brokerage houses, other entities dealing with market brokerage services. Stock Market Finders is acting only as a platform provider to brokerage houses and bears no responsibility for operation/non-operation of that brokerage house. Stock Market Finders bears no responsibility over charges, penalties, fines, claims to any and all third party companies. Stock Market Finders is not liable and bears no responsibility over any opinions, news, researches, or other information related to any and all third-party companies referred to herein.
7. Disclaimer regarding content
Stock Market Finders cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through the Services or on Stock Market Finders is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through the Services or on Stock Market Finders may be specially obtained by Stock Market Finders from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers (e.g., BATS and possibly other established financial exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Mercantile Exchange and Dow Jones), who are believed to be sources of reliable information (collectively, the “Data Providers”). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through the Services, Website and Telegram are not and cannot be guaranteed by Stock Market Finders.
8. Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through Stock Market Finders or our Services.
9. Disclaimer regarding hypothetical performance results
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
10. Non-Professional subscriber status
As a vendor of official real-time market data from exchanges (e.g Nasdaq) for end users, we are required to identify the Non-Professional status of any subscriber. By ordering a subscription for market data on Stock Market Finders (except for the following subscriptions: CME GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) you confirm the following:
1. You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
2. You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
3. You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
4. You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
5. You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor’s Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
6. You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
7. You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
8. You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
9. You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
10. You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
11. Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any user name and email address that you may register for your access to and use of the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Stock Market Finders of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Stock Market Finders cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
12. Payment and cancellation of service
2. Each user can try our paid plans with real-time market data for 30 days free of charge. If you don’t cancel your trial before it ends, you’ll automatically continue on a paid monthly plan after the trial. We do not offer refunds for automatic payments after the trial period, even if the subscription is cancelled on the same day as the payment has gone through. Please note that you have access to available real-time market data for free during the free trial period only. When the trial period is over, access to market data is limited and you may need to purchase additional paid access for some real-time data. Canceling trial period disables access to all paid tools, features and market data immediately.
3. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly, annual, or 2-year basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account.
4. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your Stock Market Finders subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
5. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
6. We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the Service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
7. We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
8. We offer refunds for recurring annual and 2-year payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual and 2-year renewal of the Service, you have 7 calendar days (after the payment was made)to contact the support. If you don’t do this, Stock Market Finders assumes that renewal of the Service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
13. Feedback to Stock Market Finders
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to Stock Market Finders through its contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Stock Market Finders is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Stock Market Finders shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Stock Market Finders may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Stock Market Finders without any obligation of Stock Market Finders to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Stock Market Finders under any circumstances.
Upon customer’s request, the Stock Market Finders account can be deleted. However any associated published ideas will remain on the site. We believe that once an idea or a chart was published, it becomes part of the communal trading knowledge and should stay that way. This policy prevents users from keeping only their best ideas public, thus keeping everyone honest with themselves and gives others confidence in the public reputation.
You agree to let Stock Market Finders use your email address to send you service-related notices, important informational emails, special offers, etc. You may unsubscribe from the emails by following the corresponding link included in the emails themselves.
1. Ownership of information; License to use Stock Market Finders; redistribution of data
Unless otherwise noted, all right, title and interest in and to Stock Market Finders, and all information made available through Stock Market Finders or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of Stock Market Finders, its affiliates or its Data Providers.
All rights, titles and interest in and to any data or/and other information provided by Interactive Data (IDCO), and all such data/information made available by Interactive Data (IDCO) through Stock Market Finders or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the property of Interactive Data (IDCO), its affiliates or its Data Providers (as applicable).
You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Content, frame any portion of Stock Market Finders or Content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the Content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with Stock Market Finders.
To stay compliant with exchange regulations and to prevent unauthorized access, your account can be used on only one device at a time.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes without the prior express written consent of Stock Market Finders and/or the data providers. In addition, you shall not, without the prior express written consent of Stock Market Finders and the relevant data providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
Stock Market Finders grants all users of StockMarketFinders.com and all other available versions of the site to use snapshots of Stock Market Finders charts in analysis, press releases, articles, blog posts and other publications, as well as use Stock Market Finders in education sessions, display Stock Market Finders charts during video broadcasts, including overviews, news, analytics, and otherwise use or promote Stock Market Finders charts or any products from the Stock Market Finders website or Telegram on the condition that Stock Market Finders attribution must be clearly visible at all times that such products are used.
Attribution shall include any mentioning of and a reference to Stock Market Finders, including but not limited to those described herein.
Use of Stock Market Finders charts during video or other promotions where Stock Market Finders attribution is not visible has to include a description of the product used therein. For instance: “Charting platform used for this analysis is provided by Stock Market Finders”, or simply “Charts by Stock Market Finders”, font size should not be lower than 10 PT = 13PX = 3.4MM.
You can use the Snapshot button in the bottom toolbar of the chart to instantly create a picture file of your current chart. Stock Market Finders will automatically take a snapshot with all required attributions and provide a link where you can view your chart, download it or share it. Use of any Stock Market Finders products outside the Stock Market Finders website or Telegram without a proper attribution of Stock Market Finders is not allowed. Users that do not follow attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure compliance, including but not limited to cease-and-desist warnings, court orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief and so forth.
3. Third party sites and advertisers br Stock Market Finders may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You agree that Stock Market Finders shall not be held liable for any trading activities or other activities that occur on any website you access through links on Stock Market Finders. We provide these links as a convenience, and do not endorse the content or services offered by these other sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on Stock Market Finders are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
Unauthorized soliciting on Stock Market Finders is strictly prohibited and may result in penalties, including but not limited to, temporary or permanent bans of the account found in violation, and any appropriate and available legal action for monetary and other damages.
4. Registered users
Certain services, such as saving charts, publishing them or ability to comment on published charts, are available only to registered users of the Stock Market Finders web site. If you register as a user (a “Subscriber”) of any of the features of Stock Market Finders, during the registration process you may be prompted to click an “Register Now,” “Submit” or similar button; your clicking on such button will further confirm your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In consideration of your use of the Stock Market Finders website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Stock Market Finders Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself a prompted by the Stock Market Finders registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Stock Market Finders has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Stock Market Finders has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Stock Market Finders Services (or any portion thereof).